In case you, like me, are having a hard time figuring out how to talk about what is going on with your kids, here are some resources. I am super lucky to have a neighbor who is a children’s librarian, and she shared the following list with me this morning via email.
Books which will soon be available as Overdrive eBooks through the OLCN library system:
- Back Off, Sneezy!: A Kids’ Guide to Staying Healthy, by Rachelle Kreisman
- Germ Smart!: Infectious Diseases for Kids, by Baby Professor
- Germs Are Not for Sharing, by Elizabeth Verdick (in two formats, read- long and fixed format)
- Mr. Sneeze: Mr. Men series, by Roger Hargreaves
- Why You Shouldn’t Eat Your Boogers: Gross But True Things You Don’t Want to Know About Your Body, by Francesca Gould
A printable comic about the coronavirus for kids: