Whether you’ve already voted by mail or early at Town Hall, tomorrow you can come out and hold signs with it’s at the polls. It’s fun and helps energize voters!
The polls will be open tomorrow from 7am to 8pm. Join us for one hour or three. See you there!
Polling locations in the 4th Norfolk include:
- Lawrence Pingree Primary School, 1250 Commercial St.
- Ralph Talbot Primary School, 277 Ralph Talbot St.
- Thomas V. Nash Primary School, 1003 Front St.
- Thomas W. Hamilton Primary School, 406 Union St.
- United Masonic Lodge, 610 Broad St.
- Wessagusset Primary School, 75 Pilgrim Road
- Whipple Senior Center, 182 Green St.
- William Seach Primary School, 770 Middle St.
- Polling location in Hingham is at the High School at 17 Union St.